Friday, 2 September 2005

Scientology is as evil as it is stupid

Saun Kenedy often goes off on a rant on rant radio about this but here's another good summary I found:

YAFM!

The Time article here: "Ruined lives. Lost fortunes. Federal crimes. Scientology poses as a religion but really is a ruthless global scam -- and aiming for the mainstream"

So... why is this still legal, exactly?

Yet, speaking out against it might soon be illegal in Britain. The new act they're working on would make it an offence to 'incite religious hatred' (interpret that how you will). So for instance, when I saw one of these idiots on the street giving out 'free personality tests' and I yelled over 'killed anyone recently?', that probably counted. So sue me. I think people should hate scientology - it's an EVIL CULT.

In this day and age we're just too damn PC to fight back. Pathetic really.