Friday, 20 August 2004

In case of Armageddon, stop drop and roll

I got this junk mail from the government. At first I was kind of worried seeing something was being sent from the government to me, because I thought 'oh hell, this is it, self-assessment', but it was actually a glossey 20 page government information leaflet about 'what to do in the event of a terrorist attack'. What the hell kind of world are we living in today?

It could be YOU! Muhhhhhaahahaha....

Yeah, thanks for that a**holes, way to chear up my day.

So I flipped through this thing and basically it said if you're lucky enough to survive a terrorist attack, stay home and listen to the tv and radio for anouncements, oh, and its always handy to have bottled evian stored away, just in case you can't rely on the water supply any more.

Talk about signs of the Apocalipse. Stop the world, I want to get off.