Thursday, 19 August 2004

Bush lovers

I was browsing through the blogs by clicking on the 'next blog' button and I found one of these extreem right wing blogs by someone who thinks the sun shines out of Bush's behind and that everyone who votes for anyone other than Bush is a terroist sympathiser.... seriously, thats what he implied. Its depressing how dumb people can be. It scares me how much people believe the news and what politicians say.

Made me think about how people stick to their parties in the US like glue and all I want to say is this: whatever your political inclination, allways judge someone by what they do, not what they say. I meen, if they say they support your views, but then go ahead and screw you, your country and every other country they have dealings with, do you really want to vote them back into power, just because they're 'fighting the war against terror' (tm)?